We offer standard black and white printing from any of our public computers but if you would like to print remotely, we now offer that service!
- Please send your document(s)* to email@example.com
- Give us a call at (845) 635-8460 to confirm that we have received your email and let us know when you will be coming in to pick up your prints. (Please give us at least 20 minutes to access and print your documents.)
- When you arrive at the library, please ask at the Circulation Desk for your remote prints.
- Printing cost: 20 cents per page (first two pages are free), cash only.
- We can only print in black & white. Color printing is NOT available.
- Total size of all files sent in one email cannot exceed 10MB.
- Total of 10 files or less in one email.
- Please make sure that you photos are in .GIF, .JPG, .PNG, or .BMP format.
- Please make sure that your documents are in .PDF, .HTML., TXT, or MS Word format.
- If forwarding an email with an attachment, please make sure you are sending the attachment along with the email.
- Technical difficulties may arise, please make sure to call before coming to the library to ensure we received and were able to print your documents.